|Home||» Products||» Ultramarine Blue||» Neelkanth Ultramarine Blue|
Neelkanth Ultramarine Blue
- Minimum Order Quantity
- As per requirement
- Unit of Measure
Being a customer-centric organization, we are engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting best quality Neelkanth Ultramarine Blue. Pigment offered by us is inorganic sodium aluminosilicate containing sulphur. We have been using all highly advanced process such as heating kaolin at our manufacturing unit for formulating this pigment using sodium carbonate, sulphur and other inexpensive ingredients. Additionally, our offered Neelkanth Ultramarine Blue is widely used in Indian homes for washing clothes so as to provide them brightness and shine.
- Whiteness in plastic
- Whitening agent in paints
- Does not fade in sunlight
- Cosmetics, detergents, cement, textile and paper industry applications
Being a consumer product, Ultramarine is used for brightening the white cotton cloth after washing and to provide blue color and brightness to plastics and rubber used in the industries. It acts as a brightening agent in white washing and is the only ultramarine blue pigment that does not fade under sunlight or heat (UPTO 350 DEGREES). It also has various other usage.
- As blue colorant in master batches and plastic resins.
- As an optical whitener on fabric, paper, plastics, rubber and paints.
- As blue colorant in printing inks.
- Finer qualities are used in painting and engraving
- Ultramarine Blue is 50% used for laundry, 40% for the white washes on exterior surface and 10% for the Industrial use.
- Payment Terms
- Others, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Delivery Time
- as per products Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- As per Products Quantity
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Sodium Bisulphate
- Ultramarine Blue
- Silica Gel
- Sodium Metabisulfite
- Water Treatment Chemicals
- Activated Carbon Powder / Granular
- Liquid Blue
- Calcium hydroxide
- Precipitated Silica (PPT)
- Potassium Metabisulfite