Industrial Ultramarine Blue Pigment
An inorganic Ultramarine Blue pigment, the color of Ultramarine Blue has been classified as pigment blue 29, C.I. 77007 by the color index system. If seen in Chemical terms, it is a sodium alumino-sulphosilicate. This pigment is the synthetic form of Lazurite
Ultramarine Blue is extremely safe, environmental friendly & non-hazardous blue pigment with various applications worldwide. Its synthetic manufacturing process and possibility for close control over its physical, chemical, and color characteristics, enables the production of distinct types of blue pigment, which are readily accepted by plastic, printing ink, paint, cement, soaps & detergents, paper and many other industries due to the added advantages it possesses over other organic pigments and dyes.
Ultramarine Blue has a clean and bright reddish blue shade, which makes it different than any other blue pigment of the market. In addition to this very specific reddish blue shade, Ultramarine Blue is an excellent white corrector, which neutralizes yellowish shades. Moreover, its whitening effect is widely appreciated in many fields of application such as detergency, plastics, paints and more.
Some of the countries that we mainly export our product are Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Ghana, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Bangkok, Egypt, West Africa and CIS countries like Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan and some part of united states.
- It is used as blue colorant in master batches and plastic resins.
- Used as an optical whitener on fabric, paper, plastics, rubber and paints and more.
- Extensively used as blue colorant in printing inks.
- It's finer qualities are used in painting and engraving.
- It is 50% used for laundry, 40% for the white washes on exterior surface and 10% for the Industrial usages.
- There are various advantages that it possesses over other regular organic pigments and dyes. Few of the important one's are:
- It possesses an excellent heat stability up to 350 deg C.
- It is non-migratory/non-bleeding pigment.
- It has excellent light-fastness.
- It does not cause distortion in polyolefins.
- Plastics & Rubber Industry
- Paints & Coatings Industry
- Cement and Construction Industry
- Soaps & Detergents, Toiletries & Cosmetics Industry
- Artists Colors Industry
- Ink Industry
- Paper Industry