|Home||» Products||» Ultramarine Blue||» Ultramarine Pigments|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- As per requirement
- Unit of Measure
- CAS No
- Room Temperature
- HS Code
- Physical Form
Being a customer-centric organization, we are engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting best quality Ultramarine Pigments. Pigment offered by us is inorganic sodium aluminosilicate containing sulphur. We have been using all highly advanced process such as heating kaolin at our manufacturing unit for formulating this pigment using sodium carbonate, sulphur and other inexpensive ingredients. Additionally, our offered Ultramarine Pigments is widely used in Indian homes for washing clothes so as to provide them brightness and shine.Manufactured inorganic, our ultramarine pigments are sodium aluminosilicate blue colors that have Sulphur. After heating kaolin, Sulphur, sodium carbonate and other inexpensive substances, our pigments are formulated. Heat as well as alkali safe, our pigments are deployed for visual whiteness in paper, textile, cement, paints and more. Ideal for lightening the white cotton material after cleaning and offering blue shade, our ultramarine pigments are employed in rubber and plastic businesses. In addition, our pigments work as lightening medium in white washing. These pigments have ability to retain color under heat or sunlight.
Further, our pigments offer white or reddish blue gloom to polymers as well as blue undertone to black and grey plastic parts. Our ultramarine pigments are appropriate and compatible for every polymer, from polyolefins to synthetic polymers, including rubber also. The premium pigments’ particles save dimensional dependability of polyolefins and different polymers so that warping and shrinking do not occur.
Being a consumer product, Ultramarine is used for brightening the white cotton cloth after washing and to provide blue color and brightness to plastics and rubber used in the industries. It acts as a brightening agent in white washing and is the only ultramarine blue pigment that does not fade under sunlight or heat (UPTO 350 DEGREES). It also has various other usage.
- As blue colorant in master batches and plastic resins.
- As an optical whitener on fabric, paper, plastics, rubber and paints.
- As blue colorant in printing inks.
- Finer qualities are used in painting and engraving
- Ultramarine Blue is 50% used for laundry, 40% for the white washes on exterior surface and 10% for the Industrial use.
- Payment Terms
- Others, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Delivery Time
- as per products Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- As per Products Quantity
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Sodium Bisulphate
- Ultramarine Blue
- Silica Gel
- Sodium Metabisulfite
- Water Treatment Chemicals
- Activated Carbon Powder / Granular
- Liquid Blue
- Calcium hydroxide
- Precipitated Silica (PPT)
- Potassium Metabisulfite