|Home||» Products||» Ultramarine Blue||» Ultramarine Pigments|
- Physical Form
- Room Temperature
- HS Code
- CAS No
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Being a customer-centric organization, we are engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting best quality Ultramarine Pigments. Pigment offered by us is inorganic sodium aluminosilicate containing sulphur. We have been using all highly advanced process such as heating kaolin at our manufacturing unit for formulating this pigment using sodium carbonate, sulphur and other inexpensive ingredients. Additionally, our offered Ultramarine Pigments is widely used in Indian homes for washing clothes so as to provide them brightness and shine.
Whiteness in plastic
Whitening agent in paints
Does not fade in sunlight
Cosmetics, detergents, cement, textile and paper industry applications
Being a consumer product, Ultramarine is used for brightening the white cotton cloth after washing and to provide blue color and brightness to plastics and rubber used in the industries. It acts as a brightening agent in white washing and is the only ultramarine blue pigment that does not fade under sunlight or heat (UPTO 350 DEGREES). It also has various other usage.
- As blue colorant in master batches and plastic resins.
- As an optical whitener on fabric, paper, plastics, rubber and paints.
- As blue colorant in printing inks.
- Finer qualities are used in painting and engraving
- Ultramarine Blue is 50% used for laundry, 40% for the white washes on exterior surface and 10% for the Industrial use.
A-134, Lok Vihar,
Pitampura, New Delhi-110034.
- Sodium Bisulfite
- Liquid Blue
- Ultramarine Blue
- Sodium Metabisulfite
- Potassium Metabisulfite
- Activated Carbon Powder / Granular
- Silica Gel